Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Day of Nursery

Today was Brigham's first day of nursery! My baby is growing up too fast. We expected him to cry for the whole thing but luckily there were some fun toys to play with, his favorite being a vacuum he could walk around with. His teacher said he did great and didn't come get us until snack time when he was in hysterics. I think food just reminds him too much of mom and dad. Anyways, it was really kind of weird not having him to chase around during primary. I'm sure I will get used to it, but it was still weird.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Calvert Family said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes, you are going to have to watch out with your boys Christine they are all just too good looking. Congrats on graduating to independence, ready to do it again?

M and M Madsen said...

WOW, this is probably the first time since Marshall that you have been free to listen. You may need to ask for a transfer from primary (ha ha).
He looks beautiful in that pic!

Jessica B Photography said...

The last time I went baby-less in church I was told it was time to have another. (hint hint) :)

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

What a sweet picture & a nice little break for Mom & Dad. I can't believe he's 18 months old already.

Esther said...

What a great picture...I understand the nursery, it's a hard transition. He is such a cutie!!

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

So cute!

summer c said...

He is such a little man lately. Totally an arranged marriage!