Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Marshall!!






We had a bowling party by Marshall's request this year!! It was great thanks to so much help from the family!! He invited only boys who were his age and family and they all had a blast!! The morning of his party I was scared that my amniotic fluid was leaking so I spent the morning at the hospital!! Luckily it was a false alarm. I DID NOT want to have 2 birthdays on the same day!!! Since I was a little frazzled the family TOTALLY helped out!! What would we do without family?!! I can't believe that 5 years ago Marshall was born. He is such an amazing boy!! We love you TONS Marshall!! Happy Birthday!!







4 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Kappy birthday Marshall!!

Wow, those Jensen's sure do have a strong family resemblence! :)

K said...

THat was soooo much fun seeing you guys, thanks for posting all the pictures, tell all the boys high from us.

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Looks like a fun party...your little man is getting to be such a big boy. Are Kevin & Brittany thinking of kids yet?

Jessica B Photography said...

Congratulations on your girl!!! I'm checking to see if you had posted anything about her yet. I guess I will have to check back later.