Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Week of Kindergarten Down...

Marshall was very excited about his first day of Kindergarten. Everything happened so fast. The bell rang, the kids lined up, and in they went! I didn't even get to wish him good luck or give him a hug! He is such a big boy now! He is growing up too fast!!

This is Marshall walking into his classroom for the very first time!! He absolutely LOVES Kindergarten!!
Marshall LOVES his teacher Mrs. Richman. He wants to invite her to his "6" birthday party!! He said he likes Mrs. Richman "because she has so many fun activities for us to do."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

K said...

Marshall looks so happy and handsome in those pictures. I can't believe he is getting that old, I can remember my 1st day of kindergarten and how scared I was, looks like Marshall was stoked. Tell him we are proud of him and not to eat the dirt, it is addicting!

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Wow...Kindergarten, what a big boy he is now.

Dad said...

LOVE THESE PICS OF THE FIRST DAY. MAKES ME WISH ALL MY KIDS WERE STILL THAT AGE BUT I STILL WANT MY GRANDKIDS. LOVE MOM