Friday, September 25, 2009

MY LITTLE SUNSHINE

Sylvie is the happiest baby ever!! She is always smiling and cooing, and bringing a little bit of sunshine everywhere she goes!! Sylvie started sleeping through the night at about 7 weeks!! I give her the last feeding at 8pm and she sleeps until 7 am!! What a blessing!! Every night I put her at the head of her crib and every morning she wakes up at the opposite corner! She is a squirmer!! Today I took her in for her 2 month checkup. She weighs 10.5 oz (27.33%), is 22.5 inches long (45.24%), and her head is 15 inches (24.07%) in circumference. She also got her 2 month shots :( . I had the nurse give them to her and I came in to save her after she got it done!! Poor little girl!! The shot didn't seem to bother her too much!! She is healthy and happy, and we all just can't get enough of our little sunshine!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

7 weeks! What in the world- amazing!!!! simply amazing!!
I just want to squish her in that adorable picture.

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

What a little sweetheart, I'm so glad you have your little girl.

LM said...

So sweet!