Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soccer

Tonight was the last game of soccer this season. Marshall and Kason were on the same team (the tigers) which was really fun!! Marshall is number 8, and Kason is number 4. They had alot of fun this year!! Marshall scored 4 goals during this game! Marshall LOVES throwing the ball in from the side as you can see with his raised hand!! They got special trophies from Grandpa. Even Briggy got one for feeding the ducks, because that is what they usually ended up doing!!:) Tomorrow they have a pizza party to celebrate the end of the season and they will get another trophy then!! You can never have enough trophies!! Great job boys!!




4 comments:

Dad said...

This was great fun for me. Marshall and Kason really improved during the season. Briggie and I got to know the ducks and fish very well. It was all really enjoyable. Just think, next year Silvie will be ready to feed the ducks.

Adam said...

My question is has TJ tought them appropriate slide tackling yet? Rumor has it he had a vicious slide tackle back in the day.

K said...

Man, what a bunch of athletes! Did TJ tell you that when I was little, he & Michaun got trophies and I started crying my head off, so they bought me a mini trophy for worlds best grasshopper catcher, but I was mad it was small, so i buried it in the backyard, haha. What a cool Grandpa to get them all trophies!

LM said...

Ooh! How fun! I'm always glad when soccer is over because the air starts to get a little to chilly for me! I'm glad the boys got to play!