Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's the toothless Marshall!

Yep, it's true! At 6 1/2 Marshall finally lost his first tooth! He was soooo excited the night the toothfairy came. TJ overheard a conversation between Marshall and Kason about their understanding of a toothfairy before they went to bed...Kason said "I KNOW the toothfairy has a light." Marshall said " I don't know how big it is but I know it's bigger than a tooth!!" I love how the wheel in their curious minds was turning like crazy! The things they say are priceless!!

2 comments:

KJ said...

That is some pretty funny conversation around the tooth fairy for sure! I liked all the pics from New Years too, great fam.

Britney said...

That is crazy that Marshall has lost a tooth already! How exciting! And the tooth fairy theories - too funny. They sure are thinkers!