Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our week in a nut shell!!





This past week every one of the boys came down with a miserable cold!! Kason got it first and kindly passed it along to his brothers. Amid all of the sickness the boys were still able to get into PLENTY of mischief!! First in point, the boys LOVE taking turns feeding Briggy and also feeding themselves after Briggy takes his bite!! One time I turned my head and realized Marshall had concocted a recipe which included oatmeal, baby carrots and TOO MUCH salt!! Needless to say Briggy's dinner was a disaster and we had to start from scratch.

The second item of mischief involved Kason, a potty and a leap frog game cartridge to cars which has gone missing, need I say more??!! (Sorry no picture here!!)

The third point which needs to be mentioned is that Grandpa always brings a treat over for the boys which they may get IF they eat their dinner. In the middle of his dinner the boys were playing with Grandpa when Kason grabbed the bag of gummy worms and ran into the other room. No one heard a peep out of Kason for a while because he was silently under the little table devouring the gummy worms through a plastic bag!! I guess he couldn't wait until dinner was over!!

4 comments:

summer c said...

Kason cracks me up! Sorry the boys are all sick! Please don't pass it on :) j/k They will get it from someone so might as well be u guys! Did you talk to tj about thursday night?

TJ & Christine Jensen Family said...

Thursday I have pack meeting, so does Wednesday work for you guys?!!

M and M Madsen said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE the picture of Marshall pouring salt on Brigg's dinner. That is too cute. Isn't blogging fun, because you take all these pictures that you would never have taken before.
Grandma and Grandpa are always good for some candy- that is so funny that Kason stole it (sounds like Maylee)
You asked how much gymnastics is- $4 for a one hour session. It seemed reasonable to me- but when I have 3 kiddos - I may not think so any more! ha ha -Love ya!

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

I love the new pictures/stories. It must be said...I have a hard time believing your boys got themselves into mischief. Ha Ha Ha