Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back to Fun California!!

















This time we went to Legoland we got to stay at a timeshare that was across the street from the ocean!! It was amazing! The boys liked watching the surfers and sailboats. Ofcourse it wouldn't be California without Legoland!! We went on some rides that we didn't get to last time, and we went to the Legoland Aquarium for the first time! The aquarium was just right for our little guys! They didn't have to be held up to see any of the fish!! The beach is always a favorite! We had to bribe them when it was time to go home or they never would have left!! We had a great time yet again!!!

5 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

TWO cali trips in one year....not fair! Looks like so much fun. I am sure it was a blast and it looks like your boys in heaven!

Jessica B Photography said...

I might seriously have to break down and take Jared to Legoland. From your pictures, I know he would loooove it.

K said...

I am glad you guys had so much fun. Were you able to see the ocean from your balcony??? The trip looked awesome.

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Looks like a really fun trip, now I want to go to the beach.

Cassondra said...

I'm so jealous! I miss the beach!