Saturday, September 6, 2008

Soccer Time!

Marshall had his soccer try-outs a couple of weeks ago. He loved it! It was so fun to watch him! His brothers got in on the action with him, although Kason's favorite part was drinking out of the soccer water bottle. When it was time to go Kason said "I'm just sitting here drinking my water bottle mommy!"








On our way home in the car Marshall asked me very seriously, "Mom, how come I didn't get the piston cup?" I cracked up laughing and told him that they don't hand out trophys
until the end of the season!!


What a guy!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

that is so funny and he looks so stinking grown up! i hope he has a game while we are out there!

The Calvert Family said...

That's pretty hilarious. I love the things they pickup.

Esther said...

How Cute! Looks like a lot of fun.

Cassondra said...

I love that he asked about the piston cup!! hahaha!

K said...

I love that Marshall is starting soccer, that brings back so many memories for me. With TJ as his dad I guarantee he will have the piston cup in no time!