Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Much overdue Post...

Marshall now likes to carry Briggy from his room to mommy and daddy's room when he wakes up in the morning. They both obviously enjoy this new tradition!

The boys have done a few "blogworthy" things lately which I need to tell you about...

1. Marshall likes to "read" paperback novels. He will look at the book for a long time just looking at all of the letters!! Babby kindled this obsession!

2. One day Babby came over and she wasn't feeling good and out of the blue Marshall said he wanted to say a prayer for Babby. He said a sweet prayer!!

3. Kason has started to say "Kindly" in front of words, i.e. "kindly yes", when he is trying to be polite. I'm not sure where he got this from but it is funny!!

4. Whenever Brig gets hurt he will come to you and say "kiss", and once he is kissed he will go back to playing. This is something Marshall did at the same age. It is fun to see the similarities between the two!

Sunday Best Jensen Boys







I just thought they all looked so handsome in their white shirts, so I had to take a picture!!
Yes, I am one of those moms who likes all her boys to match when they go to church!! It is fun!!

8 comments:

K said...

I love it when my family posts about the cute things there kids do. Your boys are so adorable. That pic of Marshall & Brig is awesome, it automatically makes me want to smile because they are having soooo much fun and soooo happy.

M and M Madsen said...

Your boys each look so unique - it is amazing! I am used to the "one pattern" families (me and TJ and Kev could be twins).
I love that he says "kindly" I can totally picture it and the sweet intention he has when he does it.
I heard they go to school with Babbie at her house now and love it. That is so great- I am jealous that they get to do that because it will be such a great experience for them!!
Briggy is getting so BIG~! We can't wait to come out and see you again. Maylee still talks about you guys all the time (you and TJ included).

Dad said...

I can't believe how blessed I am by all my grandkids. I love it that I am "playing" school with Marshall and Kason now. MY family has always been my best asset!!!! Heavenly Father must be so pleased when he looks down and sees the love you all show for one another. It makes a mother proud. MOM

Cassondra said...

Great picture of the boys! I love the "kindly" comment. That's the sweetest thing ever!!!

Britney said...

That is a sweet picture of all your boys - they are a handsome bunch! Your little guys are so funny! Marshall has already read more books than Kevin has in his whole life! And - I think it is the funniest thing that Kayson says "kindly" in front of things. We have got to do a video call soon so I can hear that one for myself!

Esther said...

I love Kason's "Kindly" It's so cute what they pick up on! Love the picture of TJ and the boys in their white shirts. What a handsome group.:)

Esther said...

I love Kason's "Kindly" It's so cute what they pick up on! Love the picture of TJ and the boys in their white shirts. What a handsome group.:)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy duloxetine
[/url] duloxetine hydrochloride stress incontinence
cymbalta 30 mg for anxiety
cymbalta quit working