Sunday, February 8, 2009

Los Cabos Mexico!!



Ah Mexico!! It seems like so long ago!! Sorry it took me so long to post these pics, we ran into some difficulties and we have been soooo busy it seems!! Anyways Mexico was paradise. It was by far the best vacation I had EVER been on!! We stayed at an amazing resort which I woke up early to get a picture of the amazing sunrise we could see from our fabulous balcony on the sixth floor. It was an all inclusive resort, and we definitely got the royal treatment!!

We went deep sea fishing and TJ caught a 35 pound grouper . He had to wear a harness to pull that sucker in!! It was awesome!! I even caught 2 fish when it was my turn. I was pretty excited!! Our buddies Summer and Jon got to go parasailing, which we watched because I was unable to go with my pregnant belly, next time!! It looked like a blast!! We even got to see some whales and dolphins when we were out on the ocean, it was amazing!!

A HUGE thanks to Babby and Grandpa Jensen who watched our little guys while we were gone! We sure missed their cute faces!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

love it! i am so jealous!! that was one crazy looking fish.

KJ said...

WOW, that looks like an awesome vacation, I am glad you guys were able to go and have so much fun! Those 2 fish you caught are way bigger than any fish I have ever caught, but that fish TJ caught doesn't even look real it is so big and ugly. It looks like one of those old garbage pale kids with some crazy eyes, hahaha. Thanks for the pics, they are always fun to see.

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Jelous, Jelous, Jelous...we love Cabo. I'm glad you guys had fun.

Esther said...

Looks like fun! So glad you guys were able to get away before the baby!:)

Cassondra said...

It looks SO beautiful! How nice to go before the next baby comes! I can't wait to hear what you're having!