Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Picture


We just came home from church and Grandpa Schroeder was here to snap a family picture for us. We are getting professional ones done in a couple of weeks, and they have an appointment to cut their hair in a couple of days, but don't they look snazzy?!! I love my family!!

I just have to add something Marshall said that was funny today. TJ gave a talk in church today and Marshall said "I know what you talked about dad, love and stuff." Atleast he was paying attention!:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

This is a GREAT picture. You have a beautiful family.

Dad said...

What a neat family. I love those kids. TJ gave a great talk in church today. You guys have a lot of great things going for you.

Jessica B Photography said...

Nice! Your boys are so handsome in their blue shirts!!!

LM said...

Darling family!!!