Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kason's 4th Birthday Party!!

Kason's birthday was at Bounce-U this year, thanks to Grandpa Schroeder. What a fun party he had. There were tons of things to do so the kids never got bored once!! If they weren't sliding, or bouncing they were playing soccer and making the guy in charge be the goalie!!

I can't believe Kason is 4 already!! He is such a sweet guy! His favorite thing to do is to eat!!:) He is very protective and loving of his baby Sylvie. He still loves Thomas the Train, so that was the theme.


















Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

Happy happy birthday Kason dear.... He looks so big. He must have grown recently! All three of the boys look bigger. What a fun place to have a party!

Rebecca Stillman said...

Oh my gosh!!!! You family is so beautiful. I can’t believe how big everyone is. Happy Birthday Kason, it looked like a great turn out to the party, you must have made a haul.:0) I looked at your other pages to, they are beautiful. Your daughter is so cute and I loved seeing the pictures of her baby blessing, and birthday. Congratulations!I can not believe I have not seen this until now, what a great way to stay in touch. We miss you all, and look forward to Yellowstone.
Love,
Becca
(missing you in Idaho)

Dad said...

What a neat birthday party. It was fun seeing those kids have so much fun. The brothers look great in their orange shirts. Briggie's favorite part was the water fountain.

K said...

wow, that looks like the funnest b-day party I have ever seen! I love the boys matching shirts Babi got them, and you can't help but smile at the pics of little Silvie, so cute.

Britney said...

That looks like such a fun place! I'm sure all the boys had a blast. I must say, too, that Kason looks like such a stud in that first picture - he is so cute! Happy B-day to Kason!

LM said...

Thank you so much for inviting Sterling! He had SO much fun!