Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yellowstone Trip: The Geysers

Mammoth hot springs was amazing!!
This is the boys patiently waiting for old faithful to spout off. It kept teasing us!

There she goes!! Old Faithful shoots so high up into the sky. I couldn't get a picture of the boys' faces because they were so mesmerized.


Daddy and Sylvie liked the geysers too!
There were geysers everywhere in all different shapes and sizes!
There were many beautiful waterfalls amidst all of the geysers!

We walked around the boardwalk and saw all of the geysers!
As great as the geysers were, the overall impression for the boys of this miracle of nature was...
TOO STINKY!!! "They smell like rotten eggs!"

2 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

I love it! My new all time favortie picture of TJ is of him and his baby girl- soo cute!

Dad said...

Great, great pictures. The shot of the boys holding their noses is so good. Sylvie's smile makes me smile just to see it. I'm so glad you guys took that trip.