Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movie night at the big horn sheep park



We like to go to the big horn sheep park on Friday nights and watch them while we eat McDonalds. This Friday not only did we get to see the big horn sheep, but we also got to watch Herbie the Love Bug with our ward at the goat park. It was a blast!!

Marshall decided he would be the licorice man and handed out licorice to every person who arrived. He said he didn't want the people to be starving. Such a funny guy! Marshall said his favorite part of the movie was when Herbie spit out "oatmeal, I mean oil at the naughty guys".

Briggy had fun dumping out and eating every one's popcorn. And ofcourse he found some balls to keep him entertained.

I don't have any pics. of Kason, but instead of watching the movie he was playing at the park in the dark and scraped up his knees and elbows pretty badly (probably because he couldn't see.) Poor little guy!

9 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

What a great idea sounds like so much fun!

KJ said...

That is definietly one of the coolest things in BC, a park with live Big Horn Sheep! I am glad the sheep didn't recognize TJ while you were there from all his previous years of harassing them, I would have guessed to be seeing him on when animals attack, he got lucky. haha.

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Hemingway Park is so much fun, we love to go & see the Big Horn Sheep too. What a wonderful way to spend a Friday night with your family.

Unknown said...

Hello there. I was on Summer's blog and found yours. This looks like so much fun. You will have to tell me where the sheep park is. My kids would think that was pretty cool.
mandi

Esther said...

Looks like fun. I've enjoyed catching up on your blog tonight! I can't believe that Briggy is one, how can he be that old? The boys haircuts are very adorable and make them look so grown up.

Britney said...

That is hilarious that Marshall passed out licorice to everyone so they wouldn't be starving - how thoughtful! What a fun time too - to watch a movie at a park. Looks like it was a blast!

The Jensen Family said...

Hope you like your new blog!!! Hope your office is working! What did t think?

The Jensen Family said...

so, i am still in your account so it posted as you, but its me, summer:)

Cassondra said...

Christine,
I loved meeting you and your family yesterday! I hope we can keep in touch. If you email me at jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com I will send you an invite to my blog. Your children are darling and so is your blog!
Sincerely,
Cassondra