Friday, May 16, 2008

Those Moments

I am not a big fan of the "sooo cute" phrase which is used by many to describe their kids, but sometimes there just isn't any other phrase to describe those moments. Some moments which can't be photographed are when Kason says "I'm SO happy mommy" about everything which can only be said in the "soo cute" way that he says it. Also when Kason doesn't want to be called anything but his name and if you do (even if it is nice) he will say emphatically "No, I Kason!!" Or when Kason and Briggy do something wrong and they just smile their huge smiles which makes me forget about what they did wrong (smart little guys!)I also think of how Marshall prays that Laman and Lemuel will be nice-- soo cute - oops I did it again!:) How they change words around - they got a transformer thing from a b-day party and it is now the farmer bob thing (kinda sounds like transformer -ok, not so much!!:)





















These are Marshall and Kason's best buds Hunter and Max Christiansen (not always so easy to capture the moment!)

At night when TJ and I are in bed we talk about the funny things the kids did all day, and I am not sure we see what they did in the exact same way. But, one thing we agree on for sure is that they are sooo cute!!:)

9 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cute!

Dad said...

Great pics and great narrative. I love the Brigham stink bug crawl.

Tiffany said...

I like this post!

M and M Madsen said...

do you want to try to make these together while I am down there?
http://4domesticdivas.blogspot.com/2008/03/abc-quiet-books.html

summer c said...

Our kids are just adorable....sooooooooo cute! I love that pic of kason and max. So cute---did I really just write that? Funny!

summer c said...

ps. mandi has a blog now! vivalasharris.blogspot.com --her husband set it up for her....he is a crack up!

The Calvert Family said...

Your guys are so great.

KJ said...

hahaha, great post and pics!

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Your boys are great, they always make me laugh.