Monday, August 9, 2010

Jackson Hole

A gondolaing we will go!! We had a blast in Jackson Hole. The most memorable thing we did there was go on a gondola up a mountain 10,000 feet. I was excited because I remembered doing this in Banff when I was a child. The kids LOVED it!!

Here they are waiting anxiously to go up!! Hang on tight!!
Sylvie and daddy!!
Sylvie and mommy!!
We made it!! Brrr! It was freezing on the top of that mountain!! See the snow?!
Now it's time to go down the mountain!! The scenery was beautiful!! I almost forgot to mention that Brigham dropped his spidey crock down a cliff at the top of a mountain. Bye, bye spidey crock!! Needless to say, that caused a huge upset. I was close to taking a picture of the melt down, but the timing just wasn't appropriate!!:)



3 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

so neat!

summer c said...

So much fun! We have got to go there maybe next summer vacation or something. So many fun memories to make! I kind of don't think we'll ever get to go together because of the way they work things when one of them is gone :(

Dad said...

Really cool pictures and stories. The kids always look so happy.