Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sylvie is 1!

This cute little thing just had her one year well check. She is 18 lbs, 4 oz., and in the 10th percentile. She is 29 inches/26%tile. Her head is 18.25 inches/79th%tile. Healthy as can be. In fact, she was NEVER sick her entire first year of life!! I love that she is petite because I feel like a still have my baby!! I have a huge post in the works which includes her B-day party, and many milestones. I've been having technical difficulties with a video I am trying to upload. For now, hopefully this picture will suffice!! Love, Love, Love this girl!!!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT! THIS IS A PICTURE OF ONE CUTE GIRL. SHE IS SUCH A BLESSING TO US.
LOVE
MOM MOM MOM

Mom said...

YOU RIGHT, THIS IS A PICTURE OF ONE DARLING, CUTE GIRL! SHE IS SUCH A BLESSING TO US ALL.