Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Beach

Ah the beach!! So fun and relaxing. I didn't realize how much I missed the beach until I heard the sound of the crashing waves and that distinct beachy smell!!

Marshall's favorite part of the beach was throwing things into the wet sand and watching the strong waves take them away. He got very excited about this!!

It was difficult to get his whole name in the picture, but you get the jist!!:)











Kason loved making sand castles and running around the beach with Marshall!












Brig's famous point! Oh how we love that point!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassondra said...

I love the beach, too! You trip looks like it was super fun with all the places you visited! Sorry about the whole email mixup. I don't know what happened to your first response... Anyway, I was happy to see you on my blog. We can keep in better touch now!
Cassondra