Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!!




This Easter we had fun decorating eggs. Ofcourse Briggy wanted to color an egg. So, thinking we were smart we gave him a fake plastic egg thinking that would solve the problem. Nope, he wanted the real thing so we obliged. Well he ended up destroying the egg and making a huge mess, but it was all worth it because he was happy!! Then on Sunday the Easter Bunny came and hid the eggs they colored. I thought they would be so excited to find the eggs, but that had to wait because they were so distracted by all the candy and scooby doo stickers. One of their favorite things was the silly string which they attacked me with while I took this picture!!

My favorite thing said this Easter was by Marshall. He asked if the Easter Bunny could see him and I said "yes, he is just like Santa." Marshall replied "Why does the Easter Bunny have a beard?!" I thought it was pretty funny!! Kids say the darndest things!!

6 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

You are so brave. We didn't color eggs this year because I am super nervous about it getting on stuff.

By the way your boys hair looks super cute - are you doing it different?

Happy Easter - love you guys!

The Jensen Family said...

Michaun, thanks for noticing!! I put water and gel and then spike it up with a blow dryer!! Marshall loves it when I use the blow dryer, Kason, not so much!! At first TJ thought the spike was too much, but I think it is growing on him now!!

Tiffany said...

I noticed the hair right away too! They look great! Looks like a great Easter! I didn't color eggs either Michaun... :(

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Cute pictures, that is funny that Marshal thinks the Easter Bunny has a beird & I can't believe how grown up the boys look...it's only been a week or two since I've seen them.

summer c said...

The easter bunny does have a beard! Duh:)
And TJ is going for the spike. It took me soooo long to have jon be okay with it. I then just got so sick of doing it that I gave in to the short haircuts that didn't require much. Marshall and Kason look so cute!

Esther said...

It's funny that everone so far has mentioned the boys hair...because that is what I noticed. Very cute, I think you should keep spiking it. it looks like the older two didn't make a mess...I didn't give poor Ava a chance...next year, I guess. Looks like you all had fun!