Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun with Uncle Kevin!!

Uncle Kevin is in town!!! Yeah!!
Uncle Kevin is the coolest uncle ever and he has three adoring nephews to prove it!! Uncle Kevin brings them some kind of treat or toy every day, and, probably the best thing he brought us is peace island. Now, Uncle Kevin is not a daddy yet but he watches Nanny 911 and gets the BEST ideas!! The way peace island works is whenever the kids make a bad choice or get too agressive they GET to sit on peace island, think about what they have done, take a deep breath etc. After sitting on this blue fish rug, the goal is to feel happy and peaceful. Even mommy and daddy get to go there when they need a break!! It really is SUCH a great idea! Britney and Kevin are seriously going to be the BEST parents some day!! Uncle Kevin also introduced us to Wii sports and guitar hero!! What a blast!! I wish I had an action shot of TJ playing the guitar, he was awesome at it!! My favorite was tennis on Wii. If you haven't tried it you should!!


6 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

too fun! they will indeed have some lucky kiddos!

Esther said...

So when IS that Uncle Kevin going to have kids?....:) I love the "peace island" idea...we need one of those at our house for the Mommy!

K said...

Thanks for the write-up Christine, you are too kind! I loved my visit with you guys, Kason, Marshall, & Briggy were soooo much fun!!! I feel so lucky to be their Uncle. I do have to say that Britney (my wife) was the genius behind Peace Island. Thanks for letting us experiment on your kids. You and TJ will have to get a Wii someday so our future kids can play versus yours over the internet.

To answer Ester, Britney and I are for sure going to try within the next 15 years. Seriously though it is in the near future, we just want to move and get a bit settled first.

Tiffany said...

Kev, you rock!

Britney said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I was jealous of your boys all week 'cause they got to hang out with my Kevin! I'm glad your boys like him...I do too!

Esther said...

This Post is from BLADE: Wow... Sounds like Kevin is a regular ol' "Mr. Mom." Do you know if he is going to be doing any seminars anytime soon? We could use one in Austin. By the way, please let him know that as soon as I go on tour with my Tim McGraw Cover Band I will provide him with a list of tour dates and some free tickets...he was asking about it the other day (don't worry TJ, I'll throw in some free tickets for you too).