Wednesday, March 19, 2008

They say it's my birthday, na, na, na, na, na, na!!


Thank-you to all of you who made my birthday so special!! My birthday started off with phone calls and flowers and muffins from my dearest friends and family. In the afternoon my sweet mother-in-law treated me to a manicure and pedicure while she watched my boys, thanks again!! During this time Grandpa fixed our broken van which was also a great B-day present!! Talk about being spoiled!! At night Babby and Grandpa had a sleep over with the boys so we could go out for dinner!! We love them and are sooo grateful!! Then for dinner more thoughtful presents and my amazing and sweet friend Natalie, who I am so sad is moving this weekend, put together the best birthday dinner I have ever had!! I casually mentioned to her that I wanted to go to the Melting Pot because I had never been there before and that would be a fun place to go for my birthday!! Well, not too long after that she had made reservations and sent out e-mails (there ended up being about 14 of us and we had a blast!! )The Melting pot experience starts with a cheese appetizer, followed by a delicious entree and a yummy dessert, all cooked on the burner you see up there!! It really was a neat experience!!

















This is me and my sweet friend Natalie who set the whole thing up!! Man, am I going to miss her!!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Christine!! What a sweetheart you are!! Seriously you did way more for my birthday than I did for yours! You had such a great idea (it just had to come true)!! This was so much fun - we had an absolute blast! I hope you had the happiest celebration today - you deserve it!!! And I promise we will still hang out & get together (90 min. is nothing!) :D

You have so many friends that love you! It was fun seeing everyone. Thanks for a fabulous birthday party!!

M and M Madsen said...

happy birthday to you - happy birthday to you - ...
I LOVE that you had so much fun on your birthday!! You are one amazing girl and obviously lots of people recognize it!! Hope you had a wonderful time.

Britney said...

That is so awesome! It sounds like you had such a great birthday - and you deserve it! I haven't been to the Melting Pot yet, but I really need to go now!

Esther said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like the perfect Birthday any busy Mom could "order up" Looks like you had a good time:)

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Looks like it was alot of fun, sorry we could not make it. You look beautiful, glad you had a wonderful birthday. Love you lots.

Tarrish said...

Christine!!

You look so CUTE. I hope you had the best birthday EVER. I sill will never forget the Surprise Birthday Party that you threw for me. That was one of the best nights of my life. I loved the DANCING!! You're such a good friend. Love ya!!

summer c said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! So cute of you and Natalie! That was so nice of her. We had such a good time! Its always nice when people make your birthday special. And manicure and pedicure! That is awesome. Remember when we went to sidona and we went to get our pedicures and went to the wrong place? We were sitting there waiting for forever and then they came in and kicked us out on our butts! That was halarious! So glad you had a fabulous birthday! Love ya girl!