Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saving the trees and stolen candy





When we went to the park for Mason's birthday, we saw Marshall playing with the garbage can. When his dad asked him what he was doing he said "I am taking these things (aka pine needles) off the tree so they don't get cold and windy. The garbage is safe because it isn't cold and windy." We thought that was hilarious!! How mad could I be that he was touching a disgusting garbage can when he makes a comment like that!!


















Meanwhile, while Marshall was saving the trees, Kason stole Marshall's succor and was hiding under the picnic table so Marshall wouldn't be able to see what he was up to!! Does this picture look familiar or what?!!

6 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

Marshall is so stinking SMART! What a big concept for such a little guy. And, Kason is pretty street smart himself!!

summer c said...

How funny! Hunter has really been wanting to call Marshall & Kason to tell them thanks for the movies. That was so thoughtful of you guys. They have watched it at least 4 times since saturday!

Britney said...

That is so funny! All your boys are getting so smart and witty - I wish I was there to hear their funny comments straight from them!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

Those boys seem like so much fun, I miss them a ton. Good thing I will be down for the last week of March, I am coming for the AKKI camps but look forward to playing with my nephews for sure!